Tuesday 11 March 2008

Back from the docs!!!


I went to the doctors today with mummy and daddy. It was very exciting but a bit scary as well. I travelled in a little box with a nice little bit of cucumber to nibble. When we arrived daddy checked me in and then I waited for the doctor to have a look at me. A couple of minutes later the doctor came in and called for Bobo. 'That's me!' I thought.

We went through to his room and I stood on the table while he had a look at me. He shone a big purple light on me and I was a bit scared but mummy and daddy reassured me. He said there was nothing wrong and that I am a healthy Bo!!! Yay!! Back in my little box I went and then back home, where mummy and daddy treated me with some broccoli. All in all a very eventful day in my life and I had a long sleep to recuperate.

No comments: